Spring comfort can be yours!
$30 - houseoffraser.co.uk
$36 - oasis-stores.com
$20 - uniqlo.com
$40 - oldnavy.gap.com
$47 - asos.com
$39 - warehouse.co.uk
- Denim jacket: Make fun of jean jackets if you want, but having thicker denim around your shoulders will help fend of some of those stiff spring breezes. Wear it to dress down an outfit after work, or out anywhere on the weekends.
- Cozy sweater: A long, slightly oversized sweater can do wonders in the spring. When you’re chilly, wrap it around you; on an average day, belt it over a work ensemble; on a warmer commute, push up your sleeves for instant heat relief.
- Cropped pants: Straight-leg or skinny pants that graze the ankle can bring great comfort to your day. It’s amazing what a little air around the ankles can do!
- Three-quarter sleeve dress shirts: Sure, you can roll up the sleeves on an average button-down, but three-quarter sleeves are just a bit lighter and roll more easily to expose the elbow.
- Three-quarter sweaters and tees: They’re not just for layering over your three-quarter sleeve dress shirts, promise! Pair them with skirts, dress pants, or blazers for work, or with jeans for play. I love wearing a three-quarter sleeve lightweight sweater with shorts for a mild day outdoors.
- Scarves: The scarf is my wardrobe miracle, and I’m rarely at home without it. When the A/C is turned up a little too high on those first mild days of spring, a scarf can really keep you comfortable.
What items make your spring wardrobe a little easier to predict?
P.S. Notice how everything I shared in the Polyvore set above is under $50? Yep, did that for you, dear reader.